- 1 How Was This Testosterone Booster List Made?
- 2 Best Testosterone Booster Supplements (Reviews)
- 3 Reasons for Low Testosterone in the Body?
- 4 What Are the Signs of Low Testosterone?
- 5 What Are the Benefits of a Testosterone Booster Supplement?
- 6 What Are the Natural Testosterone Boosting Ingredients?
- 7 Does Testosterone Boosters Even Work?
- 8 Conclusion: Will We Recommend Testosterone Boosters?
If you are older than 40 and have noticed a decline in energy, poor performance in the bedroom, and maybe some signs of depression – then all of these could signal a problem with your testosterone. In the male body, testosterone is the main sex hormone – but it does so much more than just help you perform in bed.
Testosterone is also an androgen hormone. It contributes to less fat and more lean muscle. The hormone plays a part in heart health, keeps your bones strong, and even ensures your brain works normally.
Some men experience a decline in their testosterone. This leads to tiredness, mental illness, heart problems, osteoporosis, and more. There are many other problems that low testosterone can cause. Increasing your testosterone becomes essential – which is where the best testosterone booster comes into the picture.
In this post, we introduce you to the best testosterone booster that you can buy in 2020.
How Was This Testosterone Booster List Made?
Testosterone is an important hormone – and if you have low testosterone, you have a few options to consider. You can choose to opt for testosterone replacement therapy. This pushes synthetic hormones into your body. While it does elevate testosterone, it also causes side-effects.
Then there are natural testosterone booster supplements. These supplements contain herbal extracts that help to boost your body’s ability to make its own testosterone. They reduce the need to put synthetic hormones into your body. Most of these supplements also come with fewer safety problems compared to testosterone replacement therapy.
There are quite a few options that you can choose from today when looking at natural products that may help to boost your testosterone. Some of these might actually work – but others will not give you any results that you might be expecting. There are also a few supplements that may rather lead to unpleasant side-effects – which could sometimes even be dangerous.
We had to spend quite a lot of time doing extensive research to come up with a list of the best testosterone boosters. We were faced with an issue – there are simply too many of these supplements available. This makes it exceptionally difficult to see which one of the supplements are good.
Luckily, we have our ways of filtering the list to help us find those few supplements that actually work – without causing serious concerns and adverse effects.
We used a step-by-step system to help us decide which products are worth buying today – particularly for older men who are finding it difficult to maintain a healthy level of testosterone.
- The first step was to see which supplements are available. We looked at the top-rated options from various publications and added these to a list. This gave us a starting point to work from.
- The second step was to consider the opinion of real people. We looked at customer reviews for every product that was on our list. We also created a poll on Reddit. We asked men what their preferred testosterone booster product was among those on our list. More than 300 people responded to the poll, which gave us a good idea about which of these supplements we had to focus on.
- We moved on to look at the brands that manufactured each of the products on our narrowed list of the best testosterone boosters. We looked at opinions about each brand. We also looked at whether it is possible to get more information about the manufacturer of each product. Transparency is important when looking at a testosterone booster supplement. You want to ensure the product you buy is safe.
- Finally, we looked at the formulas that you can gain access to through the variety of supplements that we had on our list. We considered the ingredients used and compared this to the latest scientific research.
After we considered all of these factors, we had an opportunity to filter down the list of testosterone boosters to only three. These three all have the potential to help men experience a gain in testosterone – without using any type of synthetic hormone. The supplements are also cost-effective and offer the best value for your money when compared to alternative options that may yield similar results.
Best Testosterone Booster Supplements (Reviews)
With so many testosterone boosters out there, you may find it really hard to understand which one will be the best option for you. After extensive research, we came up with a list of the best options that you should consider – each of these supplements have the potential to help you gain a boost in testosterone, without causing the dangerous side-effects linked to hormone replacement therapy.
We share our list of the very best testosterone booster supplements below. Take a closer look at each one, considering its ingredients, pros, and potential drawbacks. This will help you determine which of these will be the most ideal option to help increase your testosterone levels.
Very few supplements can give you what Testogen offers – which is a 100% natural solution that boosts testosterone, without breaking the bank. While not the cheapest option out there, when it comes to value for money, Testogen definitely ranks at the top.
The Testogen supplement is based on a formula that uses scientifically proven ingredients. The natural plant extracts that are used in the supplement have gone through clinical trials and research studies. They have been proven to yield improvements in general male performance – and some hold evidence as effective herbal extracts for boosting the amount of testosterone that the male body makes on its own.
The supplement is not only meant to help boost testosterone. This is a triple-action supplement that works on more than just helping to increase the production of this essential hormone in the male body.
It also helps to increase strength, stamina, and energy levels. The formula has also been shown to provide an improvement in muscle size. This, in turn, helps you feel more energized when you need to hit the gym. The enhanced stamina means you can last longer during a training session – ultimately contributing to superior gains with every session.
Additionally, the formula also focuses on giving you a boost in libido. It is great for men who find it hard to perform during sex. The increase in libido, higher energy levels, and the boosted stamina will all contribute to better performance in the bedroom.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in Testogen. This will give you a better idea of what to expect and how it works.
How Does It Work?
You need to understand how a supplement works before you decide whether or not to buy it. This is why we should take a closer look at the formula and mechanism of action provided by the Testogen supplement.
First of all, you will notice that all ingredients are natural. The supplement uses certain nutrients. For example, studies have shown that a lack of zinc and magnesium may be a contributing factor to a decline in testosterone. If you have a deficiency in these minerals, then they may be factors behind your low testosterone. Vitamin D also plays a role in testosterone production.
The other vitamins included in the supplement are involved with the energy production process in your body. This helps you experience less fatigue, and your energy levels will be higher throughout the day.
There are a few other ingredients added too – these are extracts from plants and herbs. These may help to boost energy and help the body make more testosterone without the need for any type of artificially created hormones or substances.
Bioperine is added to the formula to help with the absorption of the active ingredients. This particular ingredient is extracted from black pepper seeds. It has been shown to provide a significant increase in the absorption of the other ingredients included in a supplement like Testogen.
Why Should You Buy This Product?
There are several reasons why you may want to consider taking advantage of the Testogen supplement. It is a natural supplement with no artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients that may be toxic to your health. The supplement also focuses on giving your body the nutrients that are needed to support the endocrine system and energy production in your body. Another reason why you may want to consider the Testogen testosterone booster is the fact that it comes with a 100-day money-back guarantee. This gives you enough time to thoroughly test the supplement and see if it works for you.
- The supplement uses a completely natural formula with no fillers or harmful ingredients.
- It is a trip-action formula that works on more than just boosting testosterone.
- The product contains a range of vitamins and minerals that are essential for testosterone production.
- No artificial colorings or flavoring agents are used.
- There is a money-back guarantee offered on the purchase of the Testogen supplement.
- To save, you need to buy several bottles at once.
- Some of the ingredients may not work for everyone. Zinc and magnesium may only work for people with a low level of these minerals, for example.
The second one on our list is known as Testofuel. This supplement is an anabolic support complex. It has been developed to provide men a natural way to increase their testosterone – without the need to worry about the complications associated with synthetic hormones and chemicals. The supplement focuses on three specific benefits that the increase in testosterone may provide – this includes a boost in strength, libido, and performance.
Testofuel is quite a potent supplement. It does not use synthetic hormones, but rather ingredients that have been shown to stimulate testosterone production in a man’s body. There are several benefits that men can gain from using the Testofuel – the supplement will not only help to increase the amount of testosterone in the man’s body.
The ingredients also help to stimulate an increase in muscle growth while providing an enhancement in physical strength at the same time. The supplement will also help with the shedding of excess weight. This is a critical factor for men who want to improve their appearance and health. Obesity has been linked to low testosterone levels. By targeting obesity, there may be an even further increase in natural testosterone production in your body.
Here’s an interesting fact – Testofuel is used by Mr. Lifestyle or Robby Robinson. He is a recognized figure in the bodybuilding world. He has also been named Mr. American twice and two times the winner of Mr. International. Robby Robinson has even provided a full overview of why he uses Testofuel and why he highly recommends this supplement to others.
We need to consider the ingredients of Testofuel to determine why it is such a highly recommended option among men who need to increase their testosterone.
The supplement does have a long list of ingredients:
How Does It Work?
There are a few different ways in which the TestoFuel supplement seems to work – this multi-action system is what makes it such a great option for men who need to improve their performance and health.
The main ingredients in the supplement focus on helping men experience an increase in testosterone. The ingredients will stimulate testosterone production in your body. The oyster extract also adds zinc – if you have a low level of zinc, then you may find that the oyster extract further increases your testosterone levels.
Other ingredients are also added to help with the process of energy production in your body. This will ensure you do not suffer from low energy levels during the day – something that causes a decrease in your productivity and performance.
Why Should You Buy This Product?
Men often turn to TestoFuel because the supplement has a series of ingredients that have been scientifically proven to assist in the body’s process of producing testosterone. The fact that the product offers a formula that is based on proven ingredients is what makes it so great. It is also produced in a GMP certified facility – this ensures strict regulations are followed to ensure no toxic chemicals leak into the formula. You ultimately get a higher quality product that is safer.
- A natural formula that uses minerals, vitamins, and plant extracts.
- There are no toxic chemicals added to the formula or fillers used in the manufacturing process.
- The formula focuses on boosting your strength and performance, while also giving you the needed substances for gaining an increase in muscle mass.
- The product also helps you lose excess fat – which reduces obesity. In turn, this further contributes to better performance and more testosterone.
- Price tag is a little high for some people.
Prime Male is another excellent option if you are starting to experience the disastrous effects of a declining testosterone level. The manufacturers and scientists behind the supplement have conducted extensive research and decided to set up a formula that focuses on boosting testosterone without the need for pharmaceuticals. Instead, this particular formula helps men overcome the effects of a declining testosterone level through different herbs.
This is not merely a testosterone booster, as many of the other products that are available on the market. While it does focus on providing an increase in the amount of testosterone your body makes, there are other benefits that come with the use of Prime Male too.
The supplement helps to boost energy and creates an increase in lean muscle mass. It also helps you lose excess weight. Other benefits that the Prime Male supplement focuses on include:
- To help reduce your blood pressure levels.
- Improves your overall cardiovascular health.
- Helps with the regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Promotes stronger and healthier bones.
- Elevates your mood and improves mental health.
- Enhances your libido.
- Promotes better prostate health.
- Helps to enhance skin tightness.
- Boosts your general cognitive function and performance.
These are all functions that men rely on during adulthood, but many of them tend to fade as a man ages. Thus, if you are looking at the best testosterone boosters for men over 40, then the Prime Male supplement is definitely a great option that you can consider.
The formula has been carefully developed based on several research studies that have been conducted. This ensures you have a better chance of experiencing a real increase in testosterone levels instead of taking a supplement that does not yield any effective results.
The ingredients that are included in the Prime Male supplements formula:
How Does It Work?
This is also a multi-action formula that works in different ways.
The D-Aspartic Acid helps to stimulate the production of testosterone in the body. The addition of Korean Red Ginseng further helps to stimulate a better balance in your hormones. This particular root extract also has the capability of enhancing your energy levels – this ensures you do not feel tired while you are working out.
The supplement contains BioPerine to assist in enhancing the absorption of the other ingredients found in the product.
The other ingredients added may further help to stimulate an increase in your testosterone production. The ingredients also focus on helping you boost your muscle strength and size, along with other added benefits.
Why Should You Buy This Product?
Prime Male is also an excellent choice that you should not overlook – the product contains the right set of ingredients that are all based on scientific studies. The dose of each ingredient is also relatively high – ensuring you are able to gain a more significant level of benefits from the compounds that are found in the supplement.
- A natural testosterone booster that provides full transparency in terms of the ingredients used.
- The supplement contains a special type of zinc that has a better bioavailability compared to other forms.
- The product focuses on providing a wide range of benefits, apart from just boosting the amount of testosterone in your body.
- The supplement claims to provide a 50% increase in your testosterone levels within a five-week period.
- Some people may experience adverse effects due to the high dose of some ingredients.
Reasons for Low Testosterone in the Body?
Age is the number one reason why you may experience a decline in your testosterone levels. For most men, testosterone starts to decline once they reach the age of 30. Your testosterone will not decline rapidly – in fact, a lot of men will not notice the decline in their testosterone levels. This is because the body slowly makes less testosterone.
You should understand what the other reasons are for experiencing a drop in your testosterone. Furthermore, you should also know that a serious decline in the production of this hormone is not considered just normal – even with old age. There is often an issue behind the low testosterone levels, apart from aging.
Common reasons why men experience low testosterone include:
- There are some nutritional deficiencies that come to mind. Studies show that a low zinc level may interfere with testosterone production. The same goes for a deficiency in magnesium. If you do not get enough of these minerals, your body may have a hard time making enough testosterone hormones.
- If you have certain metabolic disorders, then your risk of testosterone is also elevated. Consider factors like hemochromatosis, obesity, and diabetes.
- If you have a problem with your pituitary gland, then you are also at a high risk of experiencing a decline in testosterone. This may be caused by a pituitary gland dysfunction. In some men, a tumor may also cause such issues with this gland.
- If you are receiving chemotherapy for prostate cancer, then it may also affect testosterone production in your body.
- An injury to your testes causes a problem with testosterone production.
- If your body has too much estrogen, then this may cause a problem with your testosterone too. There are several ways for estrogen to increase in the male body. A few environmental sources have been identified in the past.
- Congenital defects that affect the testes and reproductive system may also have an impact on the production of testosterone hormones. In such a case, low testosterone may be a problem from a much younger age.
- Men who drink too much alcohol at risk of developing a deficiency in testosterone too. The risk of hypogonadism is significantly increased when you develop liver cirrhosis.
- HIV/AIDS is another chronic condition that can interfere with the production of testosterone in men. If you have this condition, then you may also find that your testosterone levels are lower than what is generally considered normal.
What Are the Signs of Low Testosterone?
As a man, knowing what signs to look for in case you start to experience low testosterone is important. There are several symptoms that can occur – since testosterone has such a large number of roles to play in your body. Know how to recognize the signs – as taking action early on will ensure you do not experience a further decline in testosterone. It is also easier to treat a decline in testosterone when you address it early, as you may need a stronger treatment option if there is a significant reduction in the amount of hormones your body makes.
Some of the most common symptoms that men tend to notice when their testosterone levels decline include:
- There may be a reduction in your sex drive. This means you may not feel like having sex, even when your partner initiates with you. Your arousal may be gone.
- A lot of men experience erectile dysfunction symptoms when they have low testosterone. This is primarily due to the psychological effects of low testosterone. The hormone regulates libido – and when libido is low, you may find that your erectile function and quality suffers in the process.
- Depression is also more likely among men who have a low level of testosterone. Thus, lookout for signs of depression. This may include a constant feeling of sadness.
- The mental effects of low testosterone can also make you feel irritable. It also causes some men to be “moody.”
- There may be a loss of your physical strength. Along with this change, you may notice that you have less muscle mass.
- Your level of body fat may start to increase. It is especially important to look out for an increase in fat in your abdomen. This is often one of the first signs that your testosterone levels are plummeting.
- You may also find that you have problems concentrating. In some cases, low testosterone also causes a man to experience memory troubles.
- Fatigue is another common symptom that is generally associated with low testosterone. This may make you feel tired during the day. It may also interfere with your ability to perform well in the bed and when working out.
- Your bones may become thinner if your testosterone levels decline. This can lead to a risk of osteoporosis.
- Some men experience gynecomastia when their testosterone levels decline a lot. This is a condition where there is an increase in breast tissue size. It makes a man have larger breasts than what is generally considered normal.
- Testosterone affects sperm development. If a man has low levels of the hormone, he may also find that his sperm quality is reduced.
- It is possible that your body hair may be reduced when you have too little testosterone in your body.
- Some men experience mild anemia with low testosterone. This is because testosterone plays a role in the production of red blood cells. A reduction in hemoglobin may also occur when your testosterone levels are low.
What Are the Benefits of a Testosterone Booster Supplement?
There are many benefits that you need to take into consideration when you are not sure whether or not a testosterone booster is the right product for you.
First of all, compare the use of a natural testosterone booster supplement to the pharmaceutical drugs used as part of hormone replacement therapy.
When a doctor prescribes you a testosterone replacement therapy, you may experience oily skin, acne, fluid retention, prostate abnormalities, and your risk of developing blood clots become higher. Prostate tissue is sometimes stimulated in men who take hormone replacement drugs. This can cause the prostate gland to grow larger – causing urinary symptoms.
All of these side-effects are caused by the fact that you are putting synthetic hormones into your body.
Now, turn to a natural testosterone booster, and you are not using these chemicals. You are not exposing your body to artificial hormones. Instead, you are using a product that simply contains a few minerals, vitamins, and a couple of plant extracts.
These ingredients are combined in a special formula that aims to address the underlying reasons why your body is not making enough testosterone. Some ingredients will help your body make more testosterone. Others will offer you benefits that will essentially lead to better testosterone production – such as increase your strength, allowing you to participate in weight lifting and resistance training programs. Studies have shown that resistance training is a highly effective method for increasing testosterone products in men naturally.
What Are the Natural Testosterone Boosting Ingredients?
When you search for a great testosterone booster supplement, you need to ensure you take a closer look at its list of ingredients. This is one of the most important facts about the supplement that will be used to determine its efficacy and safety.
There are a few different ingredients that brands tend to use in testosterone boosters. Not all ingredients have been proven. In fact, very few ingredients used in these supplements actually hold valid scientific data to back up the claims.
There are, fortunately, a few particular ingredients that you can look for. These ingredients are the ones that have gone through clinical trials and scientific studies.
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the most researched ingredients that can be found in these supplements. It is a type of amino acid. D-Aspartic Acid is involved in the growth of lean muscle mass. It has also been linked to the regulation of both growth hormone and testosterone. It works so well because the amino acid has a direct impact on the pituitary gland, where the luteinizing hormone is produced.
Vitamin D is also an ingredient to look for when buying a testosterone booster supplement, along with magnesium and zinc. These are three nutrients that play a role in testosterone production in your body.
Does Testosterone Boosters Even Work?
A common question is whether or not testosterone booster supplements actually work. They can sometimes get quite pricey – and you obviously do not want to waste your own money. For this reason, it is a valid and important question to ask.
The truth is – not all testosterone boosters will help you. Most of the products on the market do not offer effective results that will be useful to you. This does not mean there are no natural supplements that may help to elevate the amount of testosterone that circulates through your body.
This is why research is so important. If you do research, you can find brands that are able to offer you a product that actually works. There are some things that need to be taken into consideration, as we have already explained. When you do research and know what to look for, then yes – you can get your hands on a natural testosterone booster that works.
Conclusion: Will We Recommend Testosterone Boosters?
Testosterone is a vital hormone in your body but starts to decline as you age. Some men find that their testosterone declines too fast. This can lead to signs of low testosterone. We looked at what the best testosterone boosters are and factors to consider if you are looking to buy one of these supplements. We also looked at a few things that you need to look at before you decide which option is the best testosterone booster for yourself.